Launch of Arrangement Competition...

Physalis Fire Cracker (Designed by Rachel)

In my lovely warm cosy office/bridal suite I have a low coffee table, on the said coffee table I have a flower arrangement delivered to me from downstairs for my pleasure and delectation, these exquisite little beauties give me inspiration, remind me of the season and give me a view of fresh flowers whilst I plough through the piles of paper work that land on my desk week after week.
Not only do these flowers pleasure me, they give enjoyment, happiness and delight to the lovely visitors I receive each day, I have noticed that certain designs obtain more compliments than others, so I have decided to give all of you blog readers the opportunity to comment, in fact you have the power to select a winner, the designer of the coffee table design recieving the most comments by Christmas will get a fabulous prize (As yet undecided but will keep you informed as and when I come up with something suitable, suggestions welcome).
So here is the first one, designed by our very own Ravishing Rachel....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this centre piece, it is really beautiful and certainly gets my vote well done Rachael! love Sue
Anonymous said…
What a splendid idea Jane, are there any restrictions i.e. costs, colours etc? I adore this flower spectacular, Rachel must be very proud. Love R.C.
I love this and would like one at home. Can we borrow the vases, mirror plate etc for special occasions or can we buy them and you provide the flowers for each new 'bit of a do'?

Definitely a vote for Rachel.
Anonymous said…
Racel has used an array of beautiful, textured autumn materials, I really have my work cut out to top this one, love Vicky
Anonymous said…
Rachel you got my vote, love it! Gina
Anonymous said…
Very warm and cosy consider this a vote in the bag Rachel. Carol

Most Popular Posts